- Avoid chemicals
- Benefit from more nutrients
- Enjoy better tastes in food products
- Avoid GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Avoid hormones, antibiotics and drugs in animal products
- Preserve our ecosystems
- Reduce pollution and protect water and soil
- Preserve agricultural diversity
- Support farming directly
- Keep our children and future safe
Unlike “natural” and other eco-label claims, only certified organic products offer government-backed assurance that its contents are farmed, grown in a way that encourages soil and water conservation, reduces pollution, without the use of toxic chemicals, uses non-chemical fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides.
The use of Organic products prevents allergies, skin rashes or respiratory problems, especially in babies, who are young and vulnerable.
Our skin is the largest organ of our body and is able to absorb what is being applied onto it. Thus, it is no surprise that a growing number of beauty products are now being produced with organic ingredients.