- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) contain the provisions in the contractual relationship entered into between you (the “Customer”), and us (“ONL”) which you agree to be binding and enforceable at the time you submit an order either through the website at http://www.organicnewlifestyle.com.sg (the “Website”) to purchase the Products. By placing such orders with us, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- ONL reserves the right to add, vary or amend any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice to the Customer. It shall revise such Terms and Conditions by updating this page from time to time, and in its sole discretion.
- ONL reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Online Shopping service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall have the following corresponding meanings:
- “Intellectual Property” refers to all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (but without limitation to) patents, trademarks, service marks, designs, applications for any of the forgoing, copyright, design rights, know-how, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof, trade and business names;
- “Online Shopping” refers to the purchasing of Products through the Website; and
- “Products” refers to any products for sale by ONL as featured on the Website.
- All the Products sold by ONL through the Website are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions and these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect between the Customer and ONL.
- The Online Shopping service is available only to a Customer aged 21 and above and Products may be delivered within Singapore only. ONL has the sole and absolute discretion to refuse to accept the orders of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the orders of any Customer for any reason whatsoever. ONL is not obliged to give a reason for such refusal or termination.
- The Customer may place an order through the Website by clicking on the ‘Make Payment’ button. Shortly after the order is successfully submitted, an email will be sent to the Customer at the email address provided at the point of submitting the order. This email acknowledges the details of the Customer’s order. If the Customer does not receive an acknowledgment email from ONL within two working days, please contact ONL office at +65 6443 5333, or email [email protected].
- Confirmation of receipt of the Customer’s order does not guarantee the availability of the Products.
- ONL reserves the right to reject any orders at any time, in its sole discretion. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of any of the following:
- The Product(s) ordered is out of stock;
- ONL is unable, for any reason, to obtain authorisation for the Customer’s payment;
- There is a pricing or product description error; or
- Any other reason that prohibits it from processing the Customer’s order.
- ONL only accepts payment for orders in Singapore Dollars.
- ONL accepts payment by American Express, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Visa, Visa Debit and PayPal.
- The issuer of the credit card or debit card or charge card may have policies and procedures relating to how payments are affected in Singapore dollars. ONL is not responsible for the application of such policies and procedures.
- Please do not send any payment information via email as ONL does not guarantee the security of data sent by email.
- By submitting an order to ONL through the Website, the Customer represents and warrants that the payment details provided on the Customer’s order are valid and correct, and that when the Customer’s order is accepted and processed by ONL, payment will be made in full. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he is the person referred to in the billing section.
- All prices shown on the Website are in Singapore Dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (“GST”). GST at the prevailing rate is applicable and the final amount payable for all Products ordered will be as featured in the tax invoice.
- Please note that the prices featured in the Website may change from time to time, and any special offers may be withdrawn in ONL’s sole discretion at any time.
- Although ONL tries to ensure the prices displayed on the Website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If ONL discovers an error in the price of an item the Customer has ordered, ONL will contact the Customer as soon as possible. The Customer has the option to reconfirm his order at the correct price or cancel it. If ONL is unable to contact the Customer, ONL may treat the Customer’s order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
- The prices featured in the Online Shopping service in the Website are exclusive to the Website. Further offline discounts promotions and vouchers of ONL’s associated companies are not applicable.
- Prices for some Products on the Website may differ from those available for sale at ONL and other ONL associated companies.
- The prices featured in the Website are valid and binding on the day the Customer submits the Order and when the order is accepted by ONL and no requests for variation or reduction of the prices, or application of future discounts offered on the Website, will be entertained or accepted by ONL.
VARIATION / CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- After submission of an order via the Website, the Customer cannot vary or cancel the order as ONL may have already processed the Customer’s order. No refund of payments is allowed.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY / DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
- Products featured on the Website have been carefully selected for Online Shopping. Once a Product is sold out, it will be taken off the Website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again.
- ONL has taken care to ensure that the Product illustrations and information are as accurate as possible, but photographs and images that are shown on the Website are only representations and the actual Products that are delivered to the Customer may vary accordingly.
- ONL may from time to time set credit limits for individual Customers and ONL reserves the right to limit or restrict the sale of Products to any Customer. In addition, ONL reserves the right to reject any sale to re-sellers.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
- Except in relation to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods, all Products purchased on the Website may NOT be returned for a refund or exchange.
- ONL has a policy of no refund or return of exchange of Products unless the Products are:
- Defective or damaged due to transit and which defects or damage can be directly attributed to ONL’s fault;
- Have expired; or
- Wrong item delivered.
- The Customer must check the Products upon collection or upon delivery and acknowledge on the acceptance form that the Products are correct in accordance with their order and in good condition. If the Products are faulty or incorrect, Customers must immediately inform the delivery personnel and if requesting for a replacement Product(s), to submit such request either by email to [email protected] or a call to ONL’s Customer Service at +65 6443 5333.
- Upon confirmation by ONL of such defects, damage, expiry of or incorrect Products, ONL shall, offer a replacement of the Product and ONL has the sole and absolute discretion to choose such replacement Product. The Customer is not entitled to request for any other replacement Product.
- If any Product has not been delivered but the Customer has paid for it, ONL shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, either arrange for a subsequent delivery of the missing Product, or refund the Customer a sum equivalent to the value of the Product. The Customer is not entitled to choose which of the aforesaid options are to be offered to him.
- If the Customer has paid in excess of the final purchase amount due for the delivered Products, ONL shall refund the Customer the sum equivalent to the difference in the amounts without any interest or penalty.
- ONL reserves the right to collect any Product or any item which may have been included erroneously in the delivery package.
- Delivery is subject to availability of Products in stock and ONL’s delivery schedule. There are no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- There are no delivery charges for purchases above S$120 per order. For orders that do not exceed S$120, delivery charges of S$20 per delivery, per order will apply.
- Please note that Products will be delivered to one Singapore addresses only and will not be delivered outside of mainland Singapore.
- ONL shall use reasonable endeavours to effect delivery within 5-working days but ONL shall not be liable for any delay howsoever caused. Delivery timings may be changed by ONL at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Delivery must be accepted by the Customer or the Customer’s authorised representative, who shall sign on the acceptance form confirming safe receipt of delivery. If the Customer is not able to accept delivery, the Customer must contact ONL immediately and with sufficient prior notice given to ONL, to arrange for a subsequent delivery time slot, which will be allocated according to ONL’s schedule. The Customer will bear all transport costs and administrative fees for each change in the delivery schedule.
- If the Customer fails to notify ONL in reasonable time to enable ONL to arrange for a subsequent delivery, or, if the Customer is not present to accept delivery at the appointed delivery time, and ONL is unable or fails to effect delivery to the Customer or the Customer’s authorised representative, ONL shall deposit the Products/delivery items at the guard house of the Customer’s residential address (if applicable) or at the Customer’s residential home (at the door step/gate, where applicable) and such delivery shall be deemed sufficient delivery and ONL shall not be liable in any way to the Customer for loss, damage or defects to the Products delivered.
EXCLUSION/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
- ONL does not warrant to the Customer or to any third party who purchases or uses the Products purchased via the Website any fitness or suitability for any purposes, merchantability of the Products satisfactory quality of the Products or make any representation in respect of the condition or usage of the Products in any way, and ONL shall not be liable for any losses or damage, whether direct or indirect, or consequential losses, which may be suffered by the Customer or any third party arising from the consumption or use of the Products so delivered.
- Any liability of ONL arising under the laws of Singapore for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of ONL’s obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the affected Product.In addition, the Customer hereby expressly acknowledges and agrees that:
- This Online Shopping service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis;
- ONL shall not be liable to the Customer or any third party for any losses or damage, whether direct or indirect, including but not limited to loss of data, income or profit arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Website or this Online Shopping service, or consequential losses, which may be suffered by the Customer or any third party arising from the access to and use of this Online Shopping service; and
- Any material which the Customer downloads or otherwise obtain through the use of the Website is done at the Customer’s own discretion and risk and the Customer is solely responsible for any damage to his computer system or loss of data or other liability that results from the download of any such material. ONL is not liable for any computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation to loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction to the Customer’s computer system or any other losses or damage resulting directly or indirectly from access to or use of the Website, or any uploading, downloading of data, text, images or other materials or information from the Website.
- The Customer hereby unconditionally consents to ONL releasing any data provided via this Online Shopping service to ONL’s employees, advertisers, parent company, related companies and associated companies, subcontractors, agents or other network operators who carry out services for ONL in connection with the provision of these services to the Customer.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ONL collects personal information such as the Customer’s name, email address, birth date, gender, address, contact information, occupation, credit card and other payment information, and personal interests and preferences (“Personal Information”) when the Customer:
- Applies to be a registered user of the Website;
- Visits the web pages on the Website that can be accessed without the need for registration;
- Makes an online purchase through the website;
- Enters promotions or contests that are available to the Customer without having to be a registered user of the Website;
- Conducts any Online Shopping; and
- Submits a comment, question or feedback to ONL using a “Contact Us” or similar feature on the Website, send an email to ONL, or in any other way, submit Personal Information to ONL via the Website.
- ONL also automatically receives and records information from the Customer’s browser on ONL’s server logs including but not limited to the Customer’s Internet protocol address, cookie information and the page the Customer requested.
- ONL uses the Personal Information:
- To facilitate the Customer’s access to the Website or the Customer’s Online Shopping;
- To customize and personalise the content of the web pages that the Customer sees;
- To fulfil the Customer’s requests for Online Shopping; and
- To evaluate the Customer’s preferences and facilitate future works on the Website.
- The Customer’s Personal Information will not be sold, transferred or otherwise conveyed to unaffiliated third parties without the Customer’s approval at the time of collection. At such point of collection, the Customer shall have the opportunity to indicate whether the Customer would like to “opt out” of receiving promotional and/or marketing information from ONL and its related companies and associated companies. The Customer’s request for ONL to cease sharing the Customer’s Personal Information with other entities for marketing purposes will only take effect from the date ONL receives the Customer’s request.
- By using the Website or providing personal information to ONL, the Customer agrees that ONL can communicate with the Customer electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to the Customer’s use of the Website. ONL may post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs. ONL may also send an email to the Customer at the email address provided in these circumstances.
- The Website may contain links to other websites and pages. By clicking on or activating such links and leaving the Website, the Customer acknowledges that ONL does not exercise control over any data or any information which the Customer gives to any other entity after leaving the Website. Any access to such other sites or pages is entirely at the Customer’s own risk.
- ONL shall not be liable to the Customer for default of its obligations under Online Shopping services when such default is by reason of:-
- fire, accident, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the control of ONL,
- Act of God (i.e. extraordinary or unforeseeable manifestation of the forces of nature beyond the powers of human intervention, such as tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons and earthquakes), or
- war or armed conflict or acts of terrorism, which include disruption of civil authority, transportation and communication services, in which cases, ONL shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the Customer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.